State of Victoria Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in State of Victoria?
State of Victoria Tourism
When you think of Australia, the State of Victoria may not be the first destination that comes to mind. However, this southeastern state is home to a wide range of tourist attractions that should not be overlooked. From bustling cities to stunning natural wonders, there is something for everyone in Victoria.
Categorised below are some of the top tourist attractions in and around the State of Victoria:
1. Melbourne - Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria and a must-see for anyone visiting the state. The city is known for its vibrant arts scene, delicious food, and rich coffee culture. Some notable attractions include the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Federation Square, and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 9658 9658
2. Great Ocean Road - This scenic highway, which runs along the coast of Victoria, boasts stunning ocean views and towering cliffs. Visitors can stop at various towns and landmarks along the way, including the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Port Campbell National Park.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 5232 1200
3. Phillip Island - This island is located just off the coast of Victoria and is home to a variety of wildlife, including penguins, seals, and koalas. Visitors can watch the famous Penguin Parade, where hundreds of penguins come ashore each night to nest.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 5951 2800
4. Yarra Valley - This region, located just outside of Melbourne, is known for its world-class wineries and stunning scenery. Visitors can take a hot air balloon ride over the vineyards or enjoy a leisurely day trip exploring the local wineries and restaurants.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 8739 8000
5. Grampians National Park - This sprawling national park is home to rugged mountain ranges, scenic waterfalls, and an abundance of flora and fauna. Visitors can hike through the park's many trails, go rock climbing, or simply enjoy the stunning views.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 5361 4000
6. Wilsons Promontory National Park - This park, located on the southernmost tip of mainland Australia, is known for its pristine beaches, lush forests, and abundant wildlife. Visitors can camp in the park or explore some of the many hiking trails.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 8427 2517
7. Sovereign Hill - This recreated 1850s gold rush town is a popular attraction for families. Visitors can pan for gold, ride in horse-drawn carriages, and watch blacksmiths and other craftspeople at work.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 5337 1100
8. Mount Buller - This popular ski resort is located just a few hours outside of Melbourne and is a great destination for winter sports enthusiasts. Visitors can ski, snowboard, or simply enjoy the stunning snow-covered landscape.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 5777 7800
9. Ballarat - This picturesque town is known for its gorgeous historic architecture and rich gold rush history. Visitors can explore the town's many museums and galleries or take a scenic drive through the surrounding countryside.
Contact Details: Phone Number - +61 3 5320 5500
the State of Victoria has a wealth of tourist attractions that are not to be missed. From bustling cities to stunning natural landscapes, there is something for everyone in this southeastern state. So why not start planning your trip today? With so much to see and do, you won't be disappointed!
State of Victoria Tourism Articles