State of Victoria Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on VICTORIA.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
State of Victoria Business and Community Highlights
Best of Business and Community in Victoria, Australia
The state of Victoria is one of Australia's most vibrant locations, with a thriving business community, and a strong commitment to community spirit. Here are some highlights of the best that Victoria has to offer.
1. Melbourne - The city of Melbourne is the economic powerhouse of Victoria, and is home to a range of industries, including finance, technology and biotechnology.
2. Victoria's food and wine industry - Victoria is a food lover's paradise, with a thriving food and wine industry. The state produces some of the best wines, cheese, chocolates, and fresh produce in the country.
3. Manufacturing - Victoria has a thriving manufacturing industry, specializing in a range of products, including cars, food, and electronic goods.
4. Renewable energy - Victoria is home to some of the largest renewable energy projects in the country. The state government has set a target of sourcing 50% of its electricity from renewable sources by 2030.
1. Festivals and events - Victoria has a thriving events calendar, with music, arts and cultural festivals taking place throughout the year. The Melbourne Cup, Moomba Festival, and the Australian Open are just a few examples of the events that take place in the state.
2. Outdoor activities - Victoria is home to some of Australia's most stunning natural landscapes, including the Great Ocean Road, the Grampians, and Phillip Island. There are plenty of opportunities for hiking, cycling, and water sports.
3. Sport - Victoria has a strong sporting culture, with AFL, cricket, and soccer being some of the most popular sports in the state. The state also hosts major sporting events such as the Australian Open and the Formula One Grand Prix.
4. Community projects - The people of Victoria are committed to community spirit, and there are many projects and initiatives designed to help those in need. The Sacred Heart Mission, the St Vincent de Paul Society, and Foodbank Victoria are just some of the organizations working to support disadvantaged members of the community.
Victoria is a state full of diverse businesses and a strong sense of community spirit. With a stunning natural landscape and a thriving cultural scene, there is something for everyone in this part of Australia.